Princess and Frog Party
Disney just came out with a Princess and The Frog movie based loosely on the story the Frog Princess. How about hosting a tea party based on the story? Here are a few party ideas:
Princess and The Frog Party Games and Activities
- “Kiss The Frog” Party Game. This game is played similar to the “Pin the tail on the donkey” style game. This kit comes with 12 kissing lips stickers, Kiss The Frog board, and a cardstock blindfold. Easy to play: Give one pair of lips to each player. Blindfold a player and whirl her or him about once or twice. She then steps forward and using only one hand, pins the lips in the first place she touches on the board. Each player takes a turn. The player pinning the lips nearest the frog’s mouth is the winner. Kiss The Frog Princess Game
- Masquerade Ball. Dress up in prince and princess costumes and pretend to go to the Masquerade Ball.
- Mardi Gras. Play some fun festive music or music from the movie soundtrack and have a Mardi Gras parade like in the movie.
- Charm Scavenger Hunt. Hide charms all over the house or party room and tell them to help Tiana find the charms.
- Musical Frog Leap. Play this game like musical chairs except have the kids hop around like frogs around chairs, small area rugs, or just pillows.
Princess and The Frog Party Food and Table Decorations
- Frog Cookies. Serve cookies in the shape of frogs.
- Princess and The Frog Cake. Make a cake with purple icing and place a Princess and The Frog topper on top for an easy but adorable Princess cake.
- Lips sandwiches. Make tea sandwiches in the shape of lips. Use cream cheese mixed with strawberry jam to make a pink spread. Place on a decorative Princess and The Frog party plate.
- Princess and The Frog Party Products. Decorate the table with themed Princess and the Frog party products. Add in colors of purple and green to compliment the rest of the party supplies like purple and green balloons, table cloth, favors, etc.